EasyTerritory is excited to announce our July 2021 release. Version 3.107.01 has enhancements and new features as outlined below:
- EasyTerritory comes with a new PowerBI integration service. Be on the lookout for updates on this in the future!
- The new markup workflow is able to create aggregated polygons from groups of territories
- The routing feature now has added “avoid border crossing” feature
- A new feature builds territories from an uploaded or ingested point layer
- There is an improved Travel-time ring support, so the user can ensure outer rings never overlap inner rings
- EasyTerritory now supports Azure Maps Render Version 2
- The EZT geocoder now synchronizes the US postal code points layer with geocoded postal codes
- There are new workload estimates for shape-stats on territories
- The auto-builder feature now prompts for stop delay if there is no column for dwell time
- There is new improved mode selection intelligence (shape select or identify) meaning less clicks for end-users to select the correct mode
- Users can now release a managed project from a managing project
- This release has added simplification parameter (maxVerticies) to ProjectMarkupPolygon Service
- There is a new admin setting sets the default behavior for hole removal in territories
To find out more information regarding this release, or if you are ready to upgrade or wish to sign up for a free trial, please contact us at email@example.com.