Territory Management in Dynamics 365
EasyTerritory is the leading web-based mapping software for sales territory management, service territory capacity planning, and geospatial business intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Excel, and Power BI.
Integrates with modern CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, and SugarCRM. Don’t have a CRM? No problem! EasyTerritory supports Excel uploads or custom integration with other CRM and ERP systems through the data feed API.
Territory Mapping Features
- Sales territory mapping for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power BI, and Excel
- Build territories from ZIP Codes, counties, states and other political boundaries
- Import your own regional geographic datasets and pertinent business data
- Manually realign territories with optimization tools
- Leverage Microsoft’s Bing Maps or Azure Maps for global coverage
- Map any location with an address from Excel or Dynamics 365
- Get valuable business-intel with classifications, filtering and instant statistics
- Partition, schedule and route service and sales activities
- Collaborate via projects and share data on mobile devices
- Cost-effective SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- The leading MapPoint replacement
- Click here to get a full feature matrix
Making Territory Management Easy For These Customers
Pricing and Licensing
EasyTerritory Enterprise Edition is required for integration with Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SugarCRM, or any other CRM/ERP systems. Please see our edition matrix for more information. The Enterprise Edition includes 24 hours of setup, training and technical support, as well as support for information security questionnaire reviews and customer provided Master Service Agreements (MSAs), as required.
The cloud-hosted option of EasyTerritory Enterprise and Standard edition is hosted by EasyTerritory, in Microsoft’s Azure cloud.