The February 2016 release of EasyTerritory (v2.17.8) is now available! This release includes performance and security enhancements. If you’re ready to upgrade, please contact your EasyTerritory account manager today.
- Route partitioning* – divide point records up by total time (stop delay and drive time)
- Stop delays and leg times in turn-by-turn directions
- Stop markers displayed on route stops on the map
- Markup tags can be repositioned
- Support for unique identifier in geocode upload process
- Routing and partitioning now work with server-side layers
- Can send data-grid results directly to the markup-builder
- Added shape-stats by classification
- Can now do shape operations on projects with only uploaded/geocoded data
- Routing can be cancelled in mid-processing
- Several fixes and improvements
*Partitioning allows users to divide point datasets into one or more clusters of equal time based on stop delays at each stop and drive time between stops. Partitioning, or “rough-routing”, is used to break a large workload of service requests or sales visits into groups for each technician or salesperson. Clusters created by the partitioning step can be fine-routed to get detail driving times and directions.