The December 2016 release of EasyTerritory (v2.58.2) will be available on 12/1/2016! See below for more information about what’s new in this release. If you’re ready to upgrade, please contact your EasyTerritory account manager today.
- New Mobile View Features!
- Support for nulls or blanks in data classifications
- Display the current mouse position as latitude / longitude on the map
- Improved display so it is more apparent when you are in identify-mode
- Automatically rotate colors when mapping multiple views from Dynamics 365 CRM
NEW AND IMPROVED MOBILE VIEW
Customers have been asking for several enhancements to our Mobile View and we responded to those requests in our December 2016 release. These enhancements include the ability to display more than one data layer at a time; filter data-sets on the fly; and most importantly, the ability to tie into the EasyTerritory authentication process requiring users to log in for access to sensitive data. For more information on the new Mobile View features, please check out the following video: