EasyTerritory is excited to announce our November 2020 release. This release is packed with enhancements and new features as outlined below:
Enhancements included in the November 2020 release include:
- New Auto-realign routes in Markup Statistics Panel allows automatic route adjustments for further optimization
- New perma-link support for all three markup exports
- Routes and partitions now automatically update when underlying stop data changes
- Intelligently insert manually-added stops into a route so that it is in the correct stop order to minimize drive time
- Override-flag support when manually editing partitions and routes to prevent “HOLD” stops from moving and to automatically update “CONFORM” stops to the new route
- Total driving and total stop times added to route exports
- Total time and drive times are now displayed in partition and route statistics
- New support to auto-refresh at start-up columns that were auto-classified
- New Power BI markup export
- Can now bulk-upload groups in administration
- New white-labeling support
- Support for Open ID Connect on AD FS 2016+
- New geocoding usage API
- Support to build multiple territories from a set of points with a territory id
- Added support for new PCF control
- Can now use an end-address for a route without the use of a start-address
- Route and partition stop-delay dialog field now defaults to an administrative setting
- Greatly improved undo/redo support
One of the new features included in the November 2020 release is the Auto-Realign Routes feature that can be found in the Markup Statistics for a group of routes. With a single click a full group of routes can be realigned to further optimize workload balance and limit travel-time for outside reps.
A full explanation of these features will be added to our blog in the near future.
To find out more information regarding this release, or if you are ready to upgrade or wish to sign up for a free trial, please contact us at email@example.com.