EasyTerritory supports configuration and forcing of TLS versions for on-premises installations. For example, if disabling TLS 1.0 is a requirement, follow these steps:
- Windows 2012 R2 and above enable TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2 by default.
- Configure .NET version 4.6.2 or above on the server.
- Update to the latest version of EasyTerritory (3.x or higher).
- In the /app web.config and /mdn web.config set the target version runtime to 4.6.2 or matching the .NET runtime on the server to: httpRuntime targetFramework=”4.6.2″ (or matching version)
- Download IIS Crypto https://www.nartac.com/Products/IISCrypto/ to disable protocols TLS 1.0 and below on the server.
- Use a reporting tool like SSL Labs https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html to test.
Please contact Support@easyterritory.com for additional questions related to disabling TLS for an on-premises installation of EasyTerritory.