The October 2015 release of EasyTerritory (v2.0.11) is now available! This release includes a redesign (and relocation) of the tool bar as well as a number of other UI improvements. If you’re ready to upgrade, please contact your EasyTerritory account manager today.
New 2.0 Look! We wanted to improve the initial user experience which led to updates to the toolbar and the mark-up panel UI.
Bing Traffic overlay. From the layer selection drop-down, you now have the option to see the real-time traffic overlays from Bing Maps.
Collapsible panels. The collapsible panels in the right panel allows for more real estate on markup and shape statistics.
- Improved freeform filter search with wildcards and case-insensitivity.
- Improved quick-filter in legend.
- Auto-refreshing on WMS layers. This is a great addition for the weather radar overlay data.
- Same-site clustering support. Same site clustering support is great for point datasets that have stacked point locations (e.g. the same latitude/longitude). With this support only stacked locations are clustered. (Available for Enterprise Edition Only)
- Notes feature (add notes to any record on the map). The new notes feature allows you to create notes with a date/time stamp on records stored in SQL and added to the map through the catalog. (Available for Enterprise Edition Only)
- Improved stats handling and remove blank stats to reduce clutter.
- Clip feature now supports negative buffer. This feature reduces the possibility of segments remaining after a clip (remove from) feature.
- Query from callout – quickly query other layers from an identified poly feature.
- Query – all feature from data-grid.
- Improved data-grid loading performance.
- Minor fixes and other improvements.