The August release of EasyTerritory (v1.10.2) is now available! This release includes a number of new enhancements, miscellaneous bug fixes, and performance improvements. If you’re ready to upgrade, please contact your EasyTerritory account manager today.
Improvements to Dynamics CRM integration
- New Map View Builder
The EasyTerritory solution for Dynamics CRM now includes a new web resource for adding multiple views from any CRM entity to a single map. For example, you can use this tool to pull leads, opportunities, and accounts into the same map. For more information on the Map Viewer builder, click here.
- Enhancement to the Advanced Find button to support launching map without having to execute the query first.
- Update to the data synchronization plugin to support data refresh call within EasyTerritory. This will automatically refresh the data in an EasyTerritory project when the data changes in a secondary SQL table.
- Fixed bug in column layer ordering in the ‘Configure Columns’ panel.
Improvements to the filtering
- Support for free-form filters. Allows user to enter free-form text as a filter parameter.
- Support for data and time in classification and filters.
Enhancements to mark-up panel
- Added support to show all mark-up labels at once.
- Added support for ordering mark-up by label (asc or desc).
- Added support for mark-up filter/search. Improves ease of finding mark-up in the mark-up list.
Geocode upload dialog enhancements
- Added County as a geocoding parameter.
- Added support for adjusting datatype for columns after upload.
Travel-time rings and routing
- Improvements to travel-time rings results in areas with larger water bodies or tracts of land with no roads.
- Support for turn-by-turn directions in route results panel.
- Support for setting project level filters in the admin panel. Useful for admins to set or adjust layer level filters on a project.
- Miscellaneous improvements to the admin panel.
- Added support for deleting projects.
- Added a new project button for starting a new project from scratch.